CASTLE OF AVOUERIE - BEER AND PECKET MUSEUM
Avenue de l'Abbaye 19
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Avouerie, residence of the Hauts Voués, consists of a 17th century main building and a 12th century donjon. Discover the Beer and Pecket museum, a shop with regional specialties, as well as the vaulted cellar where you can sample the "Cervoise", the Avouerie's specialty. You can also rent the rooms for special occasions.
Guided visits by appointment: € 40,- (max. 25 pers.) + entrance fee.
Access: E42, exit 6.
INDICE PASSE-PARTOUT: 000253
Free of charge for children under 12 years of age.
Tourist information on the town ANTHISNES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Wild World Safari in Aywaille
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- Museum of Walloon Fine Arts in Liège
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum
- The Mystery Discoveries of Comblain