- MAPS: Google Maps
Late 19th century, early 20th century. Industrial revolution. Antoing is covered in a long bright grey coat and becomes "Capital of the White Land". The stone industry dates from the Norman period. The lime and cement produced in these lime kilns were sent the world round. Seven lime kilns are left in this area.
Open all year round on request.
Only for groups.
For further information: Tourist Office - Place Bara, 18 - 7640 Antoing - tel: +32(0)69/44 17 29.
- tel. : +32 (0) 69 44 17 29
- fax : +32 (0) 69 44 45 72
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town ANTOING
Visit our partners' webpages
- Royal Museum of Mariemont
- The Mundaneum - The Wallonia-Brussels Federation's Archive Centre
- The Hydraulic Lifts of the Historic Canal du Centre
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure
- Bois-Du-Luc Ecomuseum