NATURE PARK OF THE ATTERT VALLEY
Voie de la Liberté 107
- MAPS: Google Maps
The park is located in the town of Attert, between Arlon and Martelange, on the border of the large forest of Anlier in the Ardennes and the famous Cuestas in the Lorraine. Created in 1994, it has the same perimeter as the town of Attert: 7095 ha for 5000 inhabitants.
The valley of Attert is a place of relaxation, perfect for countryside holidays. Discover the Nature Park and its various landscapes and 17 villages through the sign-posted footpaths. The Nature Park House is an excellent reception centre where you'll find information on accommodations, eating places and walks. It also houses the visiting centre "Voyage au Coeur de l'Attert".
- tel. : +32 (0) 63 22 78 55
- fax : +32 (0) 63 22 16 98
- website : http://www.aupaysdelattert.be
Tourist information on the town ATTERT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Archeoscope of Godfrey of Bouillon
- Orval Abbey
- The Barvaux Labyrinth, a Magical Adventure
- Bastogne War Museum
- Bouillon Castle and its Birds of Prey Show