Castle of Attre
Avenue du Château 8
7941 ATTRE (BRUGELETTE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The remarkable, historic Château d'Attre is one of the most authentic of 18th century Belgium.
Its landscaped grounds with their artificial rock, and its drawing rooms with the original wallpaper all appear unscathed by the passing of time.
The Louis XV style château comprises a main body flanked by two relatively short wings set at right angles to it. The two floors were built from local sandstone, limestone and brick coated with finishing plaster.
The homogeneity and brightness of the rooms are characteristic of this château which dates from the latter half of the 18th century and whose décor, furnishings and art collections are original.
Behind the château are grounds stretching over 17 ha.
April, May, June, September and October: Sundays from 2pm to 5pm.
July and August: Saturday and Sunday: from 1pm to 5pm.
Also open on public holidays from 1 April to 31 October and Easter Sunday from 2 pm to 5 pm
Last tour of the castle takes place at 5pm.
Minimum 20 people: daily from 1 April to 31 October by booking.
All visits to the castle are accompanied by a guide.
Languages: French, Dutch and English
Duration: 1 hour.
- tel. : +32 (0) 68 45 44 60
- fax : +32 (0) 68 45 44 60
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town BRUGELETTE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Archeosite® and Museum in Aubechies
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience, the First World War Interpretation Centre
- Strepy-Thieu boat lift
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure