MILL OF VAL DIEU
- MAPS: Google Maps
The miller, aided by the stream the Bel, gives life to his mill by reactivating the majestic wheels. And everything shall live once more... a charming invitation to discover the museum and the wooden wheels behind the rubble stone walls.
Visits for groups up to 30 persons: by appointment.
Closed on Monday and Tuesday.
Tourist information on the town AUBEL
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Mystery Discoveries of Comblain
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- Museum of Walloon Fine Arts in Liège
- Liège Aquarium and Museum