The Barvaux Labyrinth, a Magical Adventure
Rue Basse Comènne
6940 BARVAUX-SUR-OURTHE (DURBUY)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Barvaux Labyrinth is not only an attraction but also a show and an adventure that changes every year.
The Labyrinth, a brilliant attraction surrounded by nature, is home to a wealth of activities:
- The Labyrinth of Doors and the Obscure World - 2000 m² of wooden fences.
- The Labyrinth for the little ones - This mini-labyrinth, for 3 to 8 year olds, is full of surprises for them. It's right next to the playground and the grown ups lounge area.
- The garden with miniature representations of famous labyrinths, which is also a superb place for walks.
New this year: discover how to grow an organic vegetable patch with home-grown vegetables that you had forgotten about and that were once on everyone’s table.
Every summer, on an area of more than 11ha, the giant corn labyrinth hosts a performance by 7 actors who will be taking you through a magical adventure.
From 10:30am to 7:30pm. Last visit at 5:30pm
The performance takes place at 11am until 1pm and 2pm to 7pm.
Visits last around 3 hours.
- Adults €9.50
- Children shorter than 1.50m €7
- Children under 3 years free
- Group of 20 people, booking necessary
- Adults €8.50
- Children shorter than 1.50m €6
Accessible to persons with reduced mobility with accompanying person. Access becomes difficult after heavy rain. In your own interest, please contact LabyTourism before setting off to come to the Labyrinth. Buggies allowed.
Dogs not allowed.
Tourist information on the town DURBUY