STONE AND MARBLE MUSEUM
7971 BASECLES (BELOEIL)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Geological exhibition with a collection of rocks and fossils. Quarrying: drilling, lifting and transport. Work in the workshop: sawing, shaping and polishing. Collection of marble stones and a range of tools. The ovens and the manufacturing of lime. Formation of the workers and numerous realisations of craftsmen. The visit to the Stone and Marble Museum ends with a visit to the Saint-Martin church of Basecles.
Only open on request: Mr Claude Destrebecq +32 (0)69/57 66 86.
Guided visits on request at the Tourist Office +32 (0)69/68 95 16 or the ASPB office +32 (0)69/87 58 55.
- tel. : +32 (0) 69 87 58 55
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town BELOEIL
Visit our partners' webpages
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience, the First World War Interpretation Centre
- "Le Crocodile Rouge" - The Red Crocodile Amphibious Bus
- Le Pass - The Science Adventure Park
- International Carnival and Mask Museum, Binche
- The Mundaneum - The Wallonia-Brussels Federation's Archive Centre