MUSEUM "FIRST WING HISTORICAL CENTER"
Base Charles Roman
- MAPS: Google Maps
The 1WHC mainly decribes the history of the units on the Beauchevain Base from 1935 to today, emphasizing the presence of the fighter force from 1946 to 1996.
You can admire airplanes, motors, constraint material, cartages, etc as well an evocation of the Gossoncourt base.
There is also a documentation centre.
Open 1st and 3rd Sunday of the month (1 pm-6 pm) or on request (by mail or by telephone: +32 (0)10/23 22 02).
Free of charge.
- tel. : +32 (0) 10 23 22 02
- fax : +32 (0) 10 23 26 02
- website : http://musee.1wing.free.fr
Tourist information on the town BEAUVECHAIN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Animation Chrétienne et Tourisme - Brussels Christian Tourism Action
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels
- Museum of Natural Science
- The Atomium - a Monument and Symbol of Brussels Built for Expo 58