SCHELDT PLAIN NATURE PARK HOUSE - A FOREST HALT
Rue des Sapins 31
7603 BON-SECOURS (PERUWELZ)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Through a multimedia discovery route, find out about trees, birds, mammals, flora, giant mushrooms, small ground animals. Take a 20 minute audiovisual trip in a hot-air balloon to discover the territory.
Guided visits on request for groups and schools.
Visits with a nature guide on request.
Access: A16/E42, exit 29 Péruwelz, N60 Leuze-Péruwelz.
Entrance to the Maison du Parc, marked trails in the forest and exterior site: free of charge.
Combined ticket Forest stop + walk to the summit + tape guide:
Adults: € 6,-. Members and accompanied children younger than 5 years: free of charge. Children from 6 to 12 years: € 4,-. Students, handicapped persons, seniors, jobseekers, groups of 15 persons and more: € 4,70. School groups and similar: € 3,-.
Tourist information on the town PERUWELZ
Visit our partners' webpages
- B.P.S. 22 SPACE FOR CONTEMPORARY CREATION
- The Mundaneum - The Wallonia-Brussels Federation's Archive Centre
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience, the First World War Interpretation Centre
- Espace Chimay - beer and cheese interpretation centre
- Claire-Fontaine Leisure Centre