Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure
Route de la Plate Taille 99
6440 BOUSSU-LEZ-WALCOURT (FROIDCHAPELLE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Get a blast out of the Nature Acrobatic Park on the edge of the Eau d'Heure lakes.
100 % Nature: the park has everything you could dream of!
Nature, sport and exploration
Rope bridges, Tarzan jumps, and the fantastic pulleys to get you all tangled up!
3 acres of adventures for fearsome crawlers and an array of vantage points for calmer strollers. You’ll find sports, culture and great food, all at a good distance from city smog and traffic.
Make the most of it and take time to gaze at the unmatched view on the lake and damn of the Plate Taille.
Nature Park à la carte: groups of at least 15 welcome all season.
From November till March: the park is closed so the forest can rest!
We strongly recommend you book in advance.
At the Nature Park safety is the key wordYou don't have to worry about dangling at 20 metres above the ground.
Safety regulations are strictly enforced for you to enjoy the adventure without it ending in disaster.
When in doubt, experts will be there to advise you all along the route.
Cling on tight, or you'll have to get down!
Watch some great videos here
Tourist information on the town FROIDCHAPELLE
- Take your children to Natura Parc: a safe adventure park in Belgium
- The Eau d'Heure Lakes - a natural paradise to discover as a family
- Le Crocodile Rouge - an entertaining and original family visit
- Relaxation and Gourmet Stay €80pp at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- Golden Lakes Village, family accommodation by the Eau d'Heure Lakes