ULB - Campus du Solbosch Bâtiment F1
Avenue Paul Héger 22-24
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Allende room host exhibitions of the university community and bases its programming on visual arts and the contemporary creative process. The collection of modern and contemporary art works acquired by the U.L.B. along the years is regularly exhibited there.
Opening hours: during the exhibitions, from Monday to Saturday, from 11 am to 4 pm. Closed on public holidays and during school holiday.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Panoramic view of the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels