ULB - Campus du Solbosch Bâtiment F1
Avenue Paul Héger 22-24
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Allende room host exhibitions of the university community and bases its programming on visual arts and the contemporary creative process. The collection of modern and contemporary art works acquired by the U.L.B. along the years is regularly exhibited there.
Opening hours: during the exhibitions, from Monday to Saturday, from 11 am to 4 pm. Closed on public holidays and during school holiday.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Temple of Human Passions
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Mini-Europe, the EU's most beautiful monuments in miniature in Brussels
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- The Atomium - a Monument and Symbol of Brussels Built for Expo 58