BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
Rue Ravenstein 23
- MAPS: Google Maps
- Opening Dates
- All year round
- Tuesday-Wednesday : 10:00-18:00
- Thursday : 10:00-21:00
- Friday-Sunday : 10:00-18:00
- All year round
BOZAR, the heart of Belgium's cultural landscape, offers you an international programme in the centre of Brussels.
The BOZAR offers you a huge programme of cultural and artistic events.
On the menu: exhibitions, music, dance, theatre, cinema, literature or architecture for all ages, alone or with family or friends.
The buildings itself is one of Belgian architectural heritage's most prized pieces. This Art Deco palace was built by Victor Horta in 1920.
BOZAR is music, exhibitions, cinema, theatre, dance...
Discover the many faces of the BOZAR:
- More than 4000m² of exhibition space,
- The Henry le Bœuf hall - a superb concert hall,
- a music hall,
- two small theatres and three new multimedia rooms,
- The BOZAR Brasserie and the innovating cuisine of starred chef David Martin,
- the Royal cinema library with its world-famous collection.
The BOZAR has positioned itself as a dynamic art centre which attracts more than 1 million visitors per year.
Exhibitions open Tuesday to Sunday from 10am to 6pm. Thursday open until 9pm except during the summer holidays.
The BOZAR is also open according to the activities (concerts, shows or other events) that have been organised.
Closed every year on 25 December and 1 January.
- €10 full price,
- €9 MYBOZAR discount,
- €8 for under 26s, over 60s and groups,
- €5 unemployed and teachers,
- €3.50 schools and under 18s,
- free entry for children under 12 and persons in a wheelchair with accompanying person.
BOZAR Brasserie, art at your table
Consult their website (in French).
- Unmissable Visits in Brussels from 24€ - The Brussels Card
- The BOZAR for children
- Couple's exhibition: BOZAR Centre for Fine Arts, Brussels