Brussels Palace of Justice
- MAPS: Google Maps
Built between 1866 and 1883 by architect J. Poelaert, this powerful symbol of justice was the largest building built in the West in the 19th century.
With a surface area of 26000m², 27 courtrooms, 245 rooms, this classic greco-roman style building has many must-sees:
- the 'Pas-Perdus' room with its enormous dome roof that sits 100m from the ground,
- the galleries on the first floor,
- the panoramic view of lower Brussels and the Marolles district from the terrace.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Walibi Belgium Theme Park. With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Tour & Taxis
- Aventure Parc Wavre - the tree-top park a stone's throw from Brussels
- Delacre Boutique
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours