Rue des Poissonniers 21
- MAPS: Google Maps
Rub shoulders with Brussels residents at Café Kafka. From bohos to old Marols-speakers, you'll discover the charm and originality of the Belgians.
- Dive into the surrealist atmosphere, Belgian-style
- Jazz & DJ
- Read your poetry to a tango rhythm
A mix of genres
Café Kafka is right in the centre of the European capital, a stone's throw from the Bourse. Take it easy with friends, read in a corner or try a whisky or beer.
There's a proper smoking room upstairs for smoking friends. Don't freeze to death elsewhere!
Thursdays and Fridays
Music gives a rhythm to these evenings. Thursdays are Piano-Jazz evenings and Fridays are completely different with a DJ.
This diversity of genres and of customers is what makes Café Kafka what it is.
Sports are shown on a big screen.
Going to a party is great, but taking part is better
How many places can still boast that they let new poets take to the stage? Come to Café Kafka's podium on the last Monday of the month and recite your poems.
On a similar participative note, a Tango night is also organised. Take control of the dance floor.
So, get down to Café Kafka.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Aqualibi Waterpark, a sensational waterpark a stone's throw from Brussels
- Comic Strip Village
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Temple of Human Passions
- Villers-la-Ville Abbey, one of Europe's most beautiful architectural sites