CATHEDRAL OF SAINTS MICHAEL & GUDULE
- MAPS: Google Maps
Built on the top of a hill, the cathedral reflects the three stages of the gothic style in its construction. It is a remarkable building because of the remnants of the old Roman collegiate church, its 16th century stained-glass windows, the statues of the apostles in the nave, the baroque style "chair of truth", its treasure and its large organ.
Opening hours cathedral:Monday throught Friday from 7 am to 6 pm.
Saturday: from 8.30 to 6 pm (visits from 8.30 am to 3.30 pm only).
Saturday: from 8.30 to 6 pm (visits after 2 pm only).
Guided visits: contact the A.C.T. ¿ Rue du Bois Sauvage 13 ¿ 1000 Brussels. Tel.: +32 (0)2/219 75 30 or email.
Information on the different visits.
Discover this place in 360° © bruxelles.arounder.com
Visit our partners' webpages
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Villers-la-Ville Abbey, one of Europe's most beautiful architectural sites
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Temple of Human Passions
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels