CHALCOGRAPHY - ROYAL LIBRARY OF BELGIUM
Place du Musée 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Chalcography department takes care of the conservation, acquisition and diffusion of engraved works. Demonstrations possible. Information on engraving, its techniques and its history.
Guided tours on request.
Closed public holidays, 2/11, 15/11, 26/12, as well as the last week of August.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Mini-Europe, the EU's most beautiful monuments in miniature in Brussels
- Museum of Natural Science
- Le Sortilège (the Spell), an Epic Outdoor Adventure Game in Brussels
- Panoramic view of the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History