CHURCH OF SAINT-NICOLAS
Rue au Beurre 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
A Chapel once dedicated by merchants to Saint Nicolas, Bishop of Myre in Turkey in the 4th century. Its foundation date is not known. Down the years it has been plundered, bombarded and left to fall into ruin, but has never been completely destroyed. Restored in 1954, the church was given a new look. The oldest part of the church is the chancel, dating from 1381, while the back window, Our Lady of the Assumption by Guy Chabrol, dates from the most recent restoration work in 1956.
The church cannot be visited during services.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 80 22
- fax : +32 (0) 2 511 26 38
Visit our partners' webpages
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels
- Animation Chrétienne et Tourisme - Brussels Christian Tourism Action
- Chocolate and Cocoa Museum
- BELvue MUSEUM
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels