Parc du Cinquantenaire
- MAPS: Google Maps
Cinquantenaire Park, Brussels' green lung, is a slice of peace and quiet amidst the frenzy of the capital of Europe.
Situated between the Schuman roundabout, the avenue des Nerviens, avenue de la Renaissance and the avenue de Tervuren, the park contains some real treasures such as the Big Mosque, Islamic centre of Brussels, the Statue of the Green Dog and the Pavilion of Human Passions by Victor Horta.
The park covers about thirty hectares of classical gardens, with paths drawn out with lines, trimmed bay hedges and a symmetrical course.
The Cinquantenaire Museum (MRAH), the Royal Museum of the Armed Forces and Military History, Autoworld are housed in it.
Suggested visits and attractions
The Cinquantenaire Museum - Royal Museums of Art and History (MRAH)
The Royal Museum of the Armed Forces and Military History
The Pavilion of Human Passions
The Cauchie House
Visit our partners' webpages
- Belgian Comic Strip Centre - BCSC
- Waxworks Museum - Waterloo Battlefield
- Château de La Hulpe on the Solvay estate
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Mini-Europe, the EU's most beautiful monuments in miniature in Brussels