JEWISH MUSEUM OF BELGIUM
Rue de Minimes 21
- MAPS: Google Maps
19th century residence.
Judaism: documents and ritual objects from the 16th century to the present day.
Jewish life in Belgium and abroad: documents, objects (e.g. modells) and pictures since from the earliest times to the present day.
Shoah: documents and objects on the anti-semitic persecution.
Jewish art: Wiener, Samuel, Schirren, Nussbaum, De Goeye, Siniawer, Lewy, Mandelbaum.
Exhibition of contemporary Jewish artists: Frydman, Kaliski, Feldman...
Closed on public holidays and Jewish holidays.
Guided tours on request, at least 10 days in advance.
Library specialised in Jewish art and archaeology, and documentation centre.
Educational activities - storytelling visits and interactive visits of the running exhibitions, workshops and courses - for primary, secondary and higher education as well as for families.
Children under the age of 12: free of charge.
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Atomium - a Monument and Symbol of Brussels Built for Expo 58
- Animation Chrétienne et Tourisme - Brussels Christian Tourism Action
- Museum of Natural Science
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels
- Belgian Comic Strip Centre - BCSC