LA CHALOUPE D'OR OU LA MAISON DES TAILLEURS (HOUSE OF TAILORS) - N° 24-25 OF THE GRAND'PLACE
- MAPS: Google Maps
This house replaced two others belonging to the guild of tailors that had been bombarded in 1695. On top of the house, Saint Boniface, a native of Brussels, blesses passers-by while Saint Barbe, patron saint of tailors, sits proudly above the front door. The inscription on the pediment reads : "the house whose enemy's fury destroyed by fire, we tailors have made it rise again and pay our dues to the magistrates".
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
Visit our partners' webpages
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Temple of Human Passions
- Aventure Parc Wavre - the tree-top park a stone's throw from Brussels
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- Walibi Belgium Theme Park. With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Panoramic view of the Battle of Waterloo battlefield