LE CORNET (THE HORN) - N° 6 OF THE GRAND'PLACE
- MAPS: Google Maps
The house, bought by boatmen in 1434, is a typical example of the Italian-Flemish style and, at the same time, one of the most original houses on the Grand-Place. A horn, symbol of the house, has been placed between the ground floor and the mezzanine level. The upper part is decorated with anchors, rigging and other embelishments on a nautical theme. The pediment is reminiscent of the stern deck of a 17th century ship.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
Visit our partners' webpages
- Royal Fine Arts Museums - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Panoramic view of the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Comic Strip Village
- Walibi Belgium Theme Park. With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!