Visit : Monument
LE RENARD (THE FOX) - N° 7 OF THE GRAND'PLACE
- MAPS: Google Maps
Rebuilt by haberdashers in 1699, the various bas-reliefs between the ground floor and the mezzanine level represent the profession of haberdasher. The house is topped by a statue of Saint Nicolas, the patron saint of haberdashers.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
Visit our partners' webpages
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Walibi Belgium Theme Park. With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Aqualibi Waterpark, a sensational waterpark a stone's throw from Brussels
- Magritte Museum