Rue des Minimes 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
Pierre Marcolini - Haute Chocolaterie, Belgian know-how and passion for chocolate. A delight for your taste buds in Brussels!
- A world where chocolate is an art form,
- a respected name in the world of pastry and luxury chocolate,
- a diverse range of chocolate products.
It wasn't by accident that Pierre Marcolini chose the cocoa pod for his logo. It is the fruit of the cocoa tree, which gives him his raw material needed - cocoa.
Marcolini travels the world to select the best cocoa grains and offer you the best quality chocolate possible.
He imports cocoa beans from all over the world to then export his Belgian chocolate in shops around the globe. Here are some ingredients of a success story 'Made in Belgium'.
The Marcolini range, a delight to discover
Pralines, chocolate tablets, truffles, palets fins, world flavours, biscuits, macaroons, treats, sweets, pastries.
Marcolini shops in Belgium
Find Marcolini shops in Belgium.
Find out more
Visit our partners' webpages
- Cauchie House
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Ancient Art, Fine Arts Museum of Belgium
- Panoramic view of the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- The Atomium - a Monument and Symbol of Brussels Built for Expo 58