Mural Art - Tintin Fresco
Rue de l'Etuve
- MAPS: Google Maps
Mural painting dedicated to the famous comic strip hero created by Hergé. It's worth a visit on your next trip to Brussels.
On rue de L'Etuve, only a stone's throw away from the Grand-Place.
A map is available from the B.I.T.C. (Tourist and Cultural Information Office): Hotel de Ville de Bruxelles (Brussels Town Hall) on the Grand-Place, 1000 Brussels.
- website : http://www.tintin.com
Visit our partners' webpages
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Royal Museums for Fine Arts of Belgium - Antoine Wierz Museum
- The Atomium - a Monument and Symbol of Brussels Built for Expo 58
- Museum of Natural Science
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour