Visit : Museum/Discover
MUSEUM OF HORSE-DRAWN COACHES
Musées Royaux d'Art et d'Histoire
Parc du Cinquantenaire 10
- MAPS: Google Maps
The most important horse-drawn coaches exhibition of Europe.
Guided tours on request.
Admission free for children under age 13 and blind persons with guide.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 741 72 11
- website : http://www.kmkg-mrah.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Villers-la-Ville Abbey, one of Europe's most beautiful architectural sites
- Cauchie House