Galerie de la Reine 25-27
- MAPS: Google Maps
In 1857, pharmacist Jean Nehaus, set up his business in the Gallerie de la Reine in Brussels selling his medicines coated in chocolate.
In the basement of his shop he created sweets, a confection which developed so fast and was so successful that, little by little, Jean Neuhaus's pharmacy became the first chocolate and pastries shop in Brussels.
In 1912, his grandson launched the first praline. The Neuhaus group has become an independant producer of pralines, chocolats, and quality biscuits.
The company is recognised around the world and thanks to the Neuhaus name, is a dominant force in the pralines market.
Neuhaus is a holder of a Royal Warrant, making it one of the Belgian Royal family's chocolates of choice.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Ancient Art, Fine Arts Museum of Belgium
- Waxworks Museum - Waterloo Battlefield
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Walibi Belgium Theme Park. With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour