ROYAL LIBRARY OF BELGIUM
Mont des Arts
- MAPS: Google Maps
National and scientific library. More than 5 million books. Numerous special sections: manuscripts, precious printed material, currencies, engravings, cards, music. Temporary exhibitions. Archives and museum of literature. Printing Museum. Chapel of Nassau.
Guided visits on request at the educational service (tel: +32 (0)2/519 53 71): school group € 12,5 - cultural group € 25,-.
Closed on public holidays, 2/11, 15/11 as well as the last week of August and the week between Christmas and New year.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Mini-Europe, the EU's most beautiful monuments in miniature in Brussels
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Temple of Human Passions
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- Le Sortilège (the Spell), an Epic Outdoor Adventure Game in Brussels
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels