Visit : Guided Tour
The Atelier of Isabelle de Borchgrave - the most beautiful paper dresses
© OPT - Thomasblairon.be
Chaussée de Vleurgat 73 a
- MAPS: Google Maps
Discover Isabelle de Borchgrave's magnificent paper costumes with a guided visit to her workshop in Brussels.
What happens during a visit to the atelier?
On the first and third Monday of each month, you can have a guided tour of the premises lasting an hour and a half.
Your visit will include a commentary on the life and journey of the artist.
You will have the opportunity to admire the works which are in progress in the workshop itself.
You can also watch films about the different collections of paper costumes.
At the end of your visit, a friendship drink will be offered to you. You can then also visit the shop adjoining the gallery.
The 1st and 3rd Monday of the month from 4pm to 5:30pm.
Duration: 1 and a half hours.
Students and under 16s: €10
Amount of people who can sign up for the visit: Minimum 10 and maximum 35.
Registration can only take place on the website.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels
- Aqualibi Waterpark, a sensational waterpark a stone's throw from Brussels
- Château de La Hulpe on the Solvay estate
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Panoramic view of the Battle of Waterloo battlefield