The Brussels Stock Exchange
Rue Henri Maus 2
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Brussels Stock Exchange, an emblematic, neo-classical building in the centre of the capital of Europe.
The Stock Exchange is a splendid building built by Léon Suys between 1868 and 1873. The architect gave it a neo-classical look and added numerous decorative elements, making it once of the most ornate buildings in 19th century Brussels.
The pediment is decorated with a bas-relief depicting "Belgium, defender of industry and commerce".
The Stock Exchange has become a venue for temporary exhibitions, concerts and events which are open to all age groups.
Learn a bit more about the history of this beautiful Brussels monument.
Discover this venuee in 360° © bruxelles.arounder.com
Visit our partners' webpages
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Belgian Comic Strip Centre - BCSC
- Panoramic view of the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels