Visit : Museum/Discover
The House of Folkore and Traditions, Brussels
Rue du Chêne 19
- MAPS: Google Maps
The main aim of the House of Folkore and Traditions is to showcase the history, folklore and traditions of Brussels and the rest of the world.
It holds exhibitions dedicated to traditional and folkloric aspects of Brussels and elsewhere.
- Wednesday to Sunday from 1pm to 5pm
- Closed on public holidays
Visit our partners' webpages
- Aqualibi Water Park, water sensational world!
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels
- Belgian Comic Strip Centre - BCSC
- Culturespaces - The Lion Hamlet - Visitor Centre