Rue de Villegas 1
7063 CHAUSSEE-NOTRE-DAME-LOUVIGNIES (SOIGNIES) (LOUVIGNIES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Group visits (min. 25 pers.) on request from Easter to All Saints' Day.
Guided tours for individuals: July until October (included).
Other telephone number: +32 (0)2/771 08 95.
Access: E19-E42 motorway (Brussels-Mons), exit 8 (Le Roeulx), then N55 towards Soignies and N57 towards Chaussée ND de Louvignies / Train: Soignies station (bus to the chateau, 2 km).
Children younger than 12 years: free of charge.
Tourist information on the town SOIGNIES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Saint Feuillien Abbey and Brewery
- FORTIFIED CASTLE OF ECAUSSINNES-LALAING
- Royal Museum of Mariemont
- "Le Crocodile Rouge" - The Red Crocodile Amphibious Bus
- B.P.S. 22 SPACE FOR CONTEMPORARY CREATION