Rue Tansoul 5
1450 CORTIL-NOIRMONT (CHASTRE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Former local primary school.
Armament and equipment of the French and German armies in 1940.
Full view on the manoeuvres near the Dyle with detailled maps.
Numerous pictures from French and German archives.
Preliminary battles of the Belgian army on the Albert canal.
Remnants of the Moroccan division.
Rates/adultes : free donation.
Guided tours on request for groups with the curator € 25,-. Tel.: +32 (0)81/61 31 40.
Groups can visit the battle field on request: € 50,-.
- tel. : +32 (0) 81 61 31 40
- website : http://users.skynet.be/chercha/
Tourist information on the town CHASTRE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- BELvue MUSEUM
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat
- Chocolate and Cocoa Museum