SCIENTIFIC ARTS CENTRE OF THE 'UNIVERSITE LIBRE DE BRUXELLES' - CCS-ULB
Rue de Villers 227
6010 COUILLET (CHARLEROI)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The CCS is located in a 20 ha park and offers its visitors permanent and temporary exhibitions, interactive experiments, an astronomical observatory and numerous scientific animations aimed at youngsters. It contributes to the establishment of a scientific culture, to the taste for knowledge and to scientific research. These activities are aimed at everyone who is eager to learn new things and to discover the interesting aspects of science.
Guided visit: € 15,-/group (maximum 15 persons).
For information and reservations, please call +32 (0)71/600 300 or send an e-mail.
For information on temporary exhibitions, you can consult the website below.
Closed on 1/1, 2/1, Easter Monday, 1/11, 2/11, 25/12, 26/12.
Tourist information on the town CHARLEROI
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Belœil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- International Carnival and Mask Museum
- The Pass - The Scientific Adventure Park
- Saint Feuillien Abbey and Brewery
- Grand-Hornu Mining Site: Industrial Archaeology & Temporary Exhibitions