Couques V. Collard 1774 - traditional biscuits
Rue En Rhée 24
- MAPS: Google Maps
Since 1774, the "Maison Collard" has been baking its famous "Couques de Dinant". From that date to today, the know-how and secrets of baking were passed on from father to son. Seven successive generations have kept the traditions alive. An extraordinary trade!
Individuals: visit of the bakery from 2 April to 5 November. At 10:30 and 11:30 am, 2:30 and 3:30 pm
Duration: about 45 min.
Groups only by reservation
Tourist information on the town DINANT
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Domain of the Caves of Han
- The Steam Train Museum in Treignes
- Dinant Evasion: Kayaking Down the River Lesse
- The Relais de Falemprise - The Eau d'Heure Lakes leisure centre
- 'La Merveilleuse" Grotto in Dinant