Forest Fun Park Chlorophylle
Parc Forestier Récréatif
Rue des Chasseurs Ardennais 60
6960 DOCHAMPS (MANHAY)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Chlorophylle Park, a fun park that stretches out in the forest from Manhay to Dochamps, invites you to discover its wooded world over 9 acres.
The park is located in the Belgian province of Luxembourg, near La Roche, Erezée and Durbuy.
Attractions and fun areas in the Chlorophylle Park
- An educational trail of 2 km marked by explanatory panels in French and Dutch
- A fantastic footpath in the treetops
- A wooden playground in the forest
- 24 attractions made from wood, a number of play areas and discovery trails.
The park is also an ideal place for a walk.
- July and August from 10am to 6pm
- other months from 10am to 5pm
- adults €6pp
- children 3 to 12 years €4.50pp
- Families, 2 adults and min. 2 children (3-12 years) €4.30pp
- groups of min. 20 pers.
- adults €4.50pp
- schools and children €4.30pp
Dogs not allowed in the park.
The restaurant in the park offers 180 seats, a meeting room for 25 people and a large room for 50 with projector. Panoramic terrace, snack-bar, local produce. Group menus by reservation.
The Chlorophylle Park is the ideal place for a solitary excursion or for a trip with the family or friends.
Tourist information on the town MANHAY