BREWERY OF ECAUSSINES
Rue de Restaumont 118
- MAPS: Google Maps
In 1999 Hugues and Isabel Van Poucke decide to build an artisan brewery in the castle-farm they so tastefully renovated. The farm of Restaumont belonged to many big families and to the Comédie Française. A large part of the brewery was found back in the Czech Republic. In April 2000 the first beer was served in the magnificent tavern, above the brewery.
The brewery can only be visit by appointment.
Also discover the tavern of the brewery of Ecaussinnes
Open: daily from 12 pm to 2 pm and from 6.30 pm to 10 pm. Closed on Tuesday.
Phone: +32 (0)67/63 63 11.
Tourist information on the town ECAUSSINNES
Visit our partners' webpages
- International Carnival and Mask Museum, Binche
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- Claire-Fontaine Leisure Centre
- The Mundaneum - The Wallonia-Brussels Federation's Archive Centre
- Le Pass - The Science Adventure Park