1040 Brussels (ETTERBEEK)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Leopold Park, with one of the last remaining ponds of the Maelbeek Valley, has conserved its particular character of an English landscaped park, despite the urban pressure. The buildings of the European Parliament and the International Conference Centre, next to the Luxembourg station and the Brasserie Léopold, place the Leopold Park in the heart of the "European District". The history of the park can still be seen today in its landscape. Indeed, when you stroll around the twisting paths of the hilly park, you can still see the Eggevoort tower, unique remains of the ancient medieval domain. The Leopold Park has become a small architecture museum in the open air.
For further information click HERE - © Région de Bruxelles Capitale & LMRC asbl
Access: Bus: 41, 42, 95 / Tram: 94.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
- website : http://www.ecli.net/rbc
Visit our partners' webpages
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- The Atomium - a Monument and Symbol of Brussels Built for Expo 58
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat
- Itinéraires - The Destination Experts
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels