RENE CARCAN MUSEUM AND FOUNDATION
Rue Champ du Roi 122
1040 Brussels (ETTERBEEK)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The museum, situated in engraver René Carcan's former studio, houses his works and displays them (engravings-sculptures-jewelry). The foundation organises four exhibitions of internationally renowned artists per year.
Discovery of engraving techniques: on written request only, for groups of 10 people.
Public holidays closed.
Also open during temporary exhibitions: 2.30 p.m. - 6.30 p.m.
Streetcar: 81 / Underground: Mérode station.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 735 73 55
- fax : +32 (0) 2 734 53 83
- website : http://www.estampe.be/carcan
Visit our partners' webpages
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Temple of Human Passions
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Belgian Comic Strip Centre - BCSC
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels