PARISH CHURCH OF ST NICOLAS
- MAPS: Google Maps
Built between 1721 and 1726, according to the plans of Mefferdatis, architect of the city of Aix-la-Chapelle. The façade and the towers were renovated in 1897-98 according to the plans of L. von Fisenne. Particularly interesting are the high altar, the chapel of the baptismal fonts with its baroque altar and the precincts of the main choir.
Tourist information on the town EUPEN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Reinhardstein Château in Metternich
- Closure of the Ramioul Prehistosite - Prehitomuseum opens in 2015
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum