FEUDAL CASTLE OF FERNELMONT
Rue des Combattants 77
- MAPS: Google Maps
The first part of this feudal castle was built in the 14th century, with the second section being constructed in the 16th and 17th centuries.
Groups: all year round by reservation only.
Access: E42, exit Hingeon/Noville-les-Bois, 10a.
INDICE PASSE-PARTOUT: 000298
Free for children under 12 years of age accompanied by their parents.
- tel. : +32 (0) 81 83 42 22
- fax : +32 (0) 81 83 47 84
- website : http://www.fernelmont.be
Tourist information on the town FERNELMONT
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Citadel of Namur
- The Steam Train Museum in Treignes
- SAINT-GÉRARD DE BROGNE ABBEY
- Maredsous Abbey and St Joseph Visitors' Centre
- Dinant Evasion: Kayaking Down the River Lesse