Visit : Castle
Flémalle's Castle and Park
© Christiane Meunier
Grand' Route 287
- MAPS: Google Maps
On your way to visit the Ardent city, why not stop in Flémalle and visit its castle as well as its park? It won't fail to delight you!
- A town hall that you can't miss,
- The styles of garden together in one park.
The castle of Petite Flémal'
The castle is on the Grand' Route (main road) and has housed the Flémalle town hall since 1938.
It was built in several stages between the 17th and 18th century. A final section was built recently in 1984.
The park at Petite Flémal'
Next to the castle lies a public park comprising different garden styles: Italian, French or even English.
A wind rose lies at the park gates. As soon as you enter the park, you find yourself in an Italian-style garden with its flower beds.
It is followed by a French-style garden with a patterned roundabout.
All that is left to discover is the vast area at the back of the park. With a more landscaped, "English" character, this section of the park has a water feature that has been laid out to echoe nature's whims.
Tourist information on the town FLEMALLE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Reinhardstein Château in Metternich
- Crystal Discovery at the Val Saint Lambert Castle
- Closure of the Ramioul Prehistosite - Prehitomuseum opens in 2015
- Liège Archeoforum - Ardent City Remnants & Archeological Museum
- Museum of Walloon Fine Arts in Liège