ASBL LE PETIT MUSEE DE FLERON
Rue de Magnée 155 C
- MAPS: Google Maps
The association "Le Petit Musée de Fléron" is located in an ancient hayloft and ancient pigeon house. It shows objects, pictures, documents on the history of the entity of Fléron: the sanatorium of Magnée, Sainte-Julienne, born in Retinne, founder of Corpus Christi, the mines of Wérister and Hasard, the fortress of Fléron in 1914 and in 1940, the breweries of Fléron, the twin cities of Fléron (Louisiana, Poland), the scout movement,...
Visits on request only.
Guided tours on request (04/358 29 08 - 0476/21 30 86).
Duration of the visit: 1h.
Free of charge.
Tourist information on the town FLERON
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- Crystal Discovery at the Val Saint Lambert Castle
- The Mystery Discoveries of Comblain
- Liège Aquarium and Museum
- Museum of Walloon Fine Arts in Liège