HOUSE FOR MEDICINAL PLANTS
Rue Georges Jouret 9D
- MAPS: Google Maps
When there were no medicines yet, our ancestors used the healing powers of certain plants. In Flobecq, fields for herbalist's plants were cultivated from the 16th century onwards.
The House for Medicinal Plants with natural light invites you to visit its inner garden and its 200 herbariums with educational panels.... There are also 'Odoramas' and you can taste an Angelica aperitif.
At the little boutique you can find tea, honey, etc.-
Groups (min. 30 persons): € 1 (with guide).
Guided visits on request.
Guided visits for groups: all years round by appointment.
Individual visitors: admission free.
Tourist information on the town FLOBECQ
Visit our partners' webpages
- Nature and Acrobatic Forest Park
- Giant Boat Lift in Strepy-Thieu
- Saint Feuillien Abbey and Brewery
- FORTIFIED CASTLE OF ECAUSSINNES-LALAING
- Pairi Daiza animal park: take a trip around the world