Rue du Château
- MAPS: Google Maps
Ancient feudal Castle surrounded by water, dating from the 13th century, currently housing the communal services. The castle, destructed by numerous fires and wars, was restored in 1869 by Mr Bivort and the architect Cador. The rooms still have their decorations in Louis XVI style; the chapel has kept its façade Louis XIV and mullioned windows which are still visible. The façades of the castle date from the Renaissance.
The castle can only be visited during the Heritage Days.
Info: tourist service: tel. +32 (0)71/54 81 58.
For more info, click HERE - © All rights reserved HCD asbl - DIN Consult sprl - 2003
Tourist information on the town FONTAINE-L'EVEQUE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- Nature and Acrobatic Forest Park
- B.P.S. 22 SPACE FOR CONTEMPORARY CREATION
- FORTIFIED CASTLE OF ECAUSSINNES-LALAING
- Saint Feuillien Abbey and Brewery