CASTLE OF LA ROQUETTE
Rue de la Roquette 6
6567 FONTAINE-VALMONT (MERBES-LE-CHATEAU)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Château de la Roquette is a fine two-storey building that is five bays long and surmounted by a slate hipped saddle roof. Short, single-storey wings have been built on to the end views. The whole building is erected on a base of bonded bluestone. The wings have terraced roofs. Construction took place between 1836 and 1842. In 1976, Pierre Ferbus bought the ensemble from the descendents of the Hazard-Durot family.
Not accessible for the public.
For more information click HERE - © All rights reserved HCD asbl - DIN Consult sprl - 2003
- tel. : +32 (0) 71 55 60 94
- fax : +32 (0)
Tourist information on the town MERBES-LE-CHATEAU
Visit our partners' webpages
- MUSEUM OF COUNTRY LIFE
- "Le Crocodile Rouge" - The Red Crocodile Amphibious Bus
- Saint Feuillien Abbey and Brewery
- Nature and Acrobatic Forest Park
- The Pass - The Scientific Adventure Park