7643 FONTENOY (ANTOING)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Memorial celebrating the military intervention of the Irish on 11 May 1745. This commemorative cross was designed by the architect Scott and inaugurated on 25 August 1907, in the presence of the Lord-Mayor of the city of Dublin.
For further information: Tourist Office - Place Bara, 18 - 7640 Antoing - tel: +32 (0)069/44 17 29.
- tel. : +32 (0) 69 44 17 29
Tourist information on the town ANTOING
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Pass - The Scientific Adventure Park
- Nature and Acrobatic Forest Park
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- Pairi Daiza animal park: take a trip around the world
- Saint Feuillien Abbey and Brewery