1190 Brussels (FOREST)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Duden Park is located on the right side of the valley of the Senne river, which is much steeper than the other side. The highest slope is 90 metres, while the lowest places of the park, situated nearby the Union Saint-Gilloise, less than 55 metres are. Apart from the northern side of the park with its big lawns to bring out the panorama, the major part of the Duden Park is constituted of a high cluster of trees with a 'natural' character, which reminds of the forest of Soignes. We also discover a dense undergrowth of maples and ashes, ferns and rather rare luzules in the green city spaces, as well as some trees with an exceptionnal essence or height.
For further information click HERE - © Région de Bruxelles Capitale & LMRC asbl
Access: Bus: 48, 54 / Tram: 55, 90.
Garden of the Maison Pelgrims.
- website : http://www.ecli.net/rbc
Visit our partners' webpages
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- Waxworks Museum - Waterloo Battlefield
- Belgian Comic Strip Centre - BCSC
- Château de La Hulpe on the Solvay estate
- Panoramic view of the Battle of Waterloo battlefield