Place de la Station 12
7911 FRASNES-LEZ-BUISSENAL (FRASNES-LEZ-ANVAING)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The "Maison du Sucre" (Sugar House) is a small original museum which presents the universe of sugar. By means of films, shopping windows, and education panels, you will discover numerous subjects related to sugar. A visit to the small shop will be a nice extra to your visit: characters in sugar, regional products...
From October to April: only by reservation.
Groups: reservation recommended.
Children younger than 10: free of charge.
- tel. : +32 (0) 69 54 53 26
- fax : +32 (0) 69 54 53 16
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town FRASNES-LEZ-ANVAING
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Welcome Centre
- The Belœil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- FORTIFIED CASTLE OF ECAUSSINNES-LALAING
- "Le Crocodile Rouge" - The Red Crocodile Amphibious Bus
- The Pass - The Scientific Adventure Park