VAL DE SAMBRE BREWERY
Rue Vandervelde 273
6534 GOZEE (THUIN)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Artisan Brewery nestled in the Paix Valley, in the heart of the Aulne Abbey (Thuin). Fabrication and commercialization of " Ada " beers : Blonde, Brune, Ambrée (6°); Triple (8°), Super Noël, Blanche de Charleroi. Guided visit, snacks and shop with regional products.
Groups (from Monday to Saturday): reservations required, 15 days in advance.
Individuals: free visits 7d/7. Possibility to sample traditional products (to be paid on the spot).
Capacity from 80 to 250 pers.
Car park: coaches and cars.
Shop with regional products and souvenirs.
Tourist information on the town THUIN
Visit our partners' webpages
- "Le Crocodile Rouge" - The Red Crocodile Amphibious Bus
- International Carnival and Mask Museum
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Welcome Centre
- Saint Feuillien Abbey and Brewery
- The Belœil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles