Rue Sainte-Anne 94
- MAPS: Google Maps
Traditional distillery Lambicool of fruit brandy and distillation of special Belgian beers. Special aperitif: "La Pomme d'Etienne" which is the blend of apple juice whose fermentation is stopped by its brandy. Several pekets. The Owl Distillerie: creation of the first Belgian single malt whisky.
Also open by appointment.
Guided tours on request.
Tourist information on the town GRACE-HOLLOGNE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Liège Archeoforum - Ardent City Remnants & Archeological Museum
- Closure of the Ramioul Prehistosite - Prehitomuseum opens in 2015
- Reinhardstein Château in Metternich
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum